Bizcon is happy to announce that we will be hosting the first Nordic Process Mining workshop in Helsinki on May 22 where we will explain in detail what Process Mining is, give you examples of actual cases, and let you try Process Mining yourself guided by our experienced consultants.
What is Process Mining?
Process Mining is focused on visualizing a process so that you can understand it, see the key control points and determine if they are working. Process Mining uses log data to find out what really happens in your business processes enabling you to determine where to focus your optimization efforts.
Who is Process Mining for?
- Internal Audit and compliance – investigate processes, controls and understand root causes
- Finance – improve and prove efficiency of processes
- Risk Managers - locate risks based on actual process data
- Enterprise, Business and IT-Architects - for understanding actual business processes
Since we do hands on exercises, you would need to bring a laptop with Process Mining software installed. The background and examples on Process Mining are general, but for the demonstration and exercises, Minit Process Mining software will be used. Upon registration, a trial version of Minit will be assigned to each participant.
- 08.30 Registration
- 09.00 Introduction
- 09.10 Understanding Process Mining
- 10.00 Hands-on exercises
- 12.20 Closing comments
- 12.30 Lunch
The workshop qualifies for 3 CPE points.
Scandic Park Helsinki
How to sign up