We will be at the Intelligent Automation Nordics in Copenhagen March 18 – 20.
Come join our workshop March 18 at 11:00 – 12:30 and learn about the Bizcon RPA Lifecycle.
- Business Process Discovery – scoping and process step identification, application identification, inputs, outputs and blueprint creation
- Business Process Analysis – how to ensure a detailed data driven AS-IS business process and analyze the process to identify business process challenges and automation candidates
- Business Process Redesign – why and how to go from AS-IS business process to the improved TO-BE business process to prevent automating an inefficient process and in order to select appropriate RPA candidates
- RPA Implementation – design and document RPA specifications based on previous steps
- Business Process Monitoring – how to continually monitor, analyze and understand the process to ensure efficiency and enable continuous automation improvements